Mistique Makeup Airbrush Tanning
Mistique Makeup airbrush tanning is the perfect way to stay tan year-round. Call our Austin or San Antonio location for a custom airbrush tan created with top-quality products.
Before Mistique Tanning
- Exfoliate with a hand towel and/or with non-oily body scrub in shower before your airbrush tan
- If you have dry skin, please exfoliate 48 hours before your spray tan and moisturize the night before your tan.
- Shave legs and underarms (women)
- Men shave excess hair from arms, legs, chest (allows for better tan)
- Buff dry with towel
- Do not apply any deodorant or lotions
- Wear loose clothing, preferably dark
- For facial tanning, do not apply makeup but do apply moisturizer.
After Mistique Tanning
- Avoid touching your skin, as the solution might rub off on your hands
- No bathing for six to eight hours, and/or follow time given to you at your appointment.
- Avoid exercising or perspiration with solution still on
- Avoid carrying bags with straps on shoulders
- After your first shower, the tinted bronzer will rinse off. Do not be alarmed — this is expected.
- Shower only, no baths
- Use a light scrubby when showering, NO loofah, then pat dry
- After showering, use moisturizer (ask us about our maintenance package to help extend your tan)
- Avoid using Dove soap (fades tan unevenly)
- Use new razor (2 blade recommended)
- Pets like tanning solution, keep them away until you have showered
- We recommend your sleep with socks on your hands the first night so you do not wake with tan hands.